Low Testosterone Treatment Charleston, Greenville, & Charlotte, NC
Male aging begins much earlier than most men realize. Testosterone levels start to decline in our late twenties and continue well into our golden years. This decline in testosterone levels becomes more evident in middle-age when some men experience what has become known as andropause, or “male menopause.” This condition of hormone imbalance in men is characterized by a number of distressing symptoms, such as fatigue, muscle loss, increased body fat, sleeplessness, night sweats, irritability, depression, low libido and erectile dysfunction.
Benefits of Low Testosterone Treatment
Some of the benefits of Low Testosterone Therapy include:
• Enhanced sexual performance and stamina
• Improved sexual desire
• Increased lean body mass
• Increased muscular strength
• Boosted energy levels
• Reduced body fat
• Increased bone density
• Maximized mental function
• Improved blood cholesterol levels
• Reduced risk of heart disease
• Accelerated wound healing
Low Testosterone Treatment Options
Testosterone replacement therapy at Lowcountry Male is customized to suit your individual lifestyle and needs. Our physician-supervised HRT is designed to work with your daily routine.
We offer a variety of administration methods for your customized testosterone replacement plan including:
• Testosterone Injections – This method involves intramuscular injections typically once a week at home.
• Testosterone Pellet Insertion – This method involves inserting testosterone pellets within fatty tissue which typically last 4-6 months.
• Topical Testosterone Gels – This method involves gels that are applied daily to the wrist, inner arms or abdomen.
At Lowcountry Male, our physicians will recommend an appropriate administration method based on your lifestyle and needs. If you are interested in low testosterone treatment, come visit us at one of our convenient locations in Charleston, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Summerville, Greenville, and Charlotte, NC. We strive to deliver medically-based solutions to treat low testosterone.