The Priapus Shot – Clinic for Men
The Priapus Shot, or P-Shot, is a safe, natural, and painless new procedure for enhancing your penis and rejuvenating your erections. Offered at Lowcountry Male, the shot is not as much about erectile dysfunction as it is about erectile enhancement.
The Priapus Shot, or P-Shot
P-Shot Doctors Office for Male Charleston, South Carolina
What is the P-Shot?
The Priapus Shot is a type of PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma, therapy that enhances your penis. This painless shot utilizes the natural growth factors in your own blood to help make your penis and erections firmer, longer lasting, and more pleasurable. The shot has been proven to increase vitality and function of erections, increase firmness, and improve sexual performance. This is a shot that will enhance your sex life! You can enjoy a bigger and harder penis the first day of treatment.
What is PRP?
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a cutting edge technique developed by doctors to treat damaged body tissue. Human blood contains natural agents which have the capacity to heal, rejuvenate, and restore our body’s tissues for optimal performance. By centrifuging the blood it concentrates the platelets in the plasma. The platelet is filled with growth factor which is responsible for growing and regenerating damaged or depleted tissue.PRP allows doctors to draw your own blood, concentrate the healing agents, and re-inject it to help revitalize areas of your body.
Will the P-Shot make my penis larger?
Patients have reported as much as a 10 to 20% growth in their penis/erection size in the first four weeks after the first injection.
- Strengthened penis
- Successfully treats Peyronie’s disease.
- Increased circulation within the penis
- Works seamlessly with erectile dysfunction medications
- Increased sexual pleasure
- No allergic reactions (uses your own body’s fluids)
- No lumpiness
- Improved incontinence
- Repairs diabetes damage
- Regains erectile function after Prostate Cancer Surgery
- A more confident sex life
- Numbing cream is applied to the penis.
- Nerve Block is given to provide absolute anesthesia prior to injection.
- Blood is drawn from the arm.
- The blood is placed into a special centrifuge.
- Red and white blood cells are separated from the platelets and serum.
- PRP is then transferred to a syringe for injection.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and painlessly injected with a tiny needle into penis.
Rejuvenate your penis and your sex life with the P-Shot. It is non-surgical and completely safe; it uses your own blood. The procedure is painless and there is no down time. You can get the shot during your lunch break, return to work, and have sex that night!