Hair Restoration in Charleston & Greenville, SC
A full head of hair is often seen as a symbol of youth and vitality. Thats why at Lowcountry Male, we offer a non-surgical hair restoration procedure utilizing Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). PRP Hair Restoration Therapy helps reverse the miniaturization and decay of your hair follicles. As we get older our hair thins and loses its ability to regenerate new cells.
PRP Therapy activates adult stem cells near the hair follicles that repair the damaged tissue, regenerate damaged hair and stimulate new hair growth. If you are experiencing thinning hair or premature hair loss, Lowcountry Male can help you reverse your symptoms and restore your self-confidence with PRP hair restoration therapy.
PRP Hair Restoration Therapy Procedure
The procedure is simple, painless and can be completed in about 90 minutes. It is broken down into 4 steps.
1. Your blood will be drawn as in any routine blood test.
2. Your blood sample will be spun in a centrifuge,
separating the platelet rich plasma which contains essential proteins and growth factors that stimulate natural hair growth.
3. The skin of your scalp will be numbed for your comfort.
4. The PRP will be delivered to the target area with a microneedling pen or an injection with a very fine needle.
Benefits of PRP Hair Restoration Therapy
PRP hair restoration benefits may include:
• Thicker, fuller, stronger hair
• Regenerative benefits
• Beautiful, natural-looking end results
• Quick recovery period
• Simple, safe, non-surgical procedure