Lowcountry Male Shockwave Therapy for ED
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive procedure that uses pulse waves to improve blood flow to the penis and to boost sexual performance. It’s a safe and effective in-office treatment that is drug-free, surgery-free and totally non-invasive. While responses vary based on age and underlying medical conditions, 75% of men experience positive results post-treatment.
At Lowcountry Male, we couple shockwave therapy with functional medicine to help address the underlying reason why men suffer from ED and other sexual health issues, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
How Does Shockwave Therapy Work?
Utilizing pulsed acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels and create new blood vessels offers a groundbreaking sexual health solution. Our shockwave ED treatment uses low-intensity shockwave therapy that, when applied to the soft tissue of the male genitals, results in the repair of existing blood vessels and the growth of new blood vessels. This allows the penis to accept more blood, leading to better quality erections.
Benefits of Shockwave Therapy
Some of the benefits from The Lowcountry Male Shockwave include:
• Strengthened erections
• Successfully treats Peyronie’s Disease
• Increased circulation within the penis
• Works seamlessly with erectile dysfunction medications
• Increased sexual pleasure
• Painless procedure
• Possible increase in girth
• Decreased recovery time between orgasms
• No lumpiness
• Repairs diabetes damage
• Helps regain erectile function after prostate cancer surgery
• Increased sexual confidence
• 100% Natural